Thursday, January 12, 2012

Quick Update

Hi all,

Well, thanks to Jury Duty and a sick baby we've had to postpone this week's "crafty day" until tomorrow, so expect an update on "Mod Podge et al" sometime before the weekend is done, you have my word!

But in other news- we have had so much new interest in "Game On: MN style" that we are delaying the start date to Jan. 22nd to give folks a time to get all their ducks in a row before we get going!! Very excited about it! After discovering (thank you Jenny and Jill!) Jillian Michael's "30 Day Shred" video (it's only 20 minutes, so much more doable for the ADD child in me!) I'm feeling more confident about getting my daily 20 minutes of exercise in, I'm still concerned about meeting my Weight Watchers daily points and the 3 liters of daily water (ack! I might float away!) but I'm up to the challenge!! More updates on this to come! But I have decided on the following:
  1. My unhealthy habit to RID myself of will be: biting my nails
  2. My HEALTHY habit to implement will be completing a pin/craft each week and blogging about it (so you all get to be part of my accountability!)
I will post (gulp) my starting weight and a picture for comparison (the dire fear of doing this will motivate me right??) before we start to help show progress along the way!

As a final note-today is my birthday...sigh. Ok, I'm being melodramatic about it-but seriously it's tough to be down about becoming 35 years old.. I have a FABULOUS hubby, son and pups... amazing friends a plenty and loving family, a wonderful home, church family, neighborhood and thriving business.... so frankly if I'm complaining I'm either totally IGNORANT or utterly selfish... therefore.. THANK YOU GOD ABOVE for the latter, and for the hope of the future! And for the excitement of my birthday present.. another bucket list item: A trip to Montreal with my hubby!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment